I am a fashion design graduate from Leeds College of Art specialising in womenswear. I am skilled in both
design and manufacturing with an interest into fashion illustration and surface print. My brand focuses on fashion as a canvas for art using hand rendered illustrations and surface prints to tell a narrative from a child like perspective. Connecting with the world around us and using muses to inspire characters aims to create a community that you can confide and relate to. I am inspired by telling stories very current to myself and the people around me. Blurring the lines between fashion design and illustration using large scale illustrations and small print designs to create hand drawn individual garments and accessories. All pieces are hand illustrated and hand painted, challenging myself as a designer and an illustrator.
Key Achievements include:
• AW18 featured in 'Kohl Kreatives' Flex Collection campaign. The brushes help those with motor disabilities to also be empowered by the power of makeup.
• Graduate collection showcased in Toni & Guy Valencia show 17.04.18
• AW18 collection showcased with Fashion Scout 16.02.18 at Freemasons Hall.
• AW18 showcased as part of the Leeds International Festival as an independent designer.
• Shortlisted for the Emerge Fashion Prize 2018.
• Graduate collection published in November 2017 Vogue Italia.
• Selected for the Fashion Crossover Graduate Talent Programme.
• Shortlisted and Finalist for MTV Breaks Costume Designer 2017.
• Featured and Published in 'Drapers' Magazine ‘Stars of Tomorrow’ May 2017 issue.
• Nominated and shortlisted for Graduate Fashion Week Accessories Award.
• Selected as a Brand Ambassador for Leeds Digital Fashion week 2017.
• Illustrations published in 'The City Talking' magazine October 2017.
• Sketchbook work and graduate collection posted on
Graduate Fashion Week social media campaign advertising the development of my graduate collection.
• Graduate collection outfit chosen to be part of the Leeds International Festival fashion show.
Showcased at the YKK Showroom
June 2018 – July 2018 • London, UK
Selected to showcase graduate collection at the YKK showrooms with other graduates showing 1 year on. Answering a Q & A on life after university and future goals.
Designer at Francesco Lo Lanico Life Drawing Class
Francesco Lo Lanico
May 2018 – May 2018 • Cass Art, London
Invited to be a guest designer at Francesco’s life drawing class. AW18 collection featured as part of the class, answering questions, advice and support.
Leeds International Festival Showcase
Fashion Space Leeds
29th April – 29th April • Leeds, GB
Invited to showcase as an independent designer as part of the Leeds International Festival 2018. This involved having your own catwalk show in Leeds City Centre showcasing AW18.
Toni & Guy Valencia Showcase
Toni & Guy
27 April 2018 – 27 April 2018 • Valencia, Spain
Graduate collection selected to be part of the Toni & Guy Valencia Show looking back at the history of London Fashion Week considering colour, cut and style. Created by Amparo Carratala. The show was live streamed internationally.
Leeds Arts University
March 2018 – March 2018 • Leeds, GB
Invited back as a visiting professional I discussed with the current students the process of setting up your own brand and the transition from being a student after graduating. Discussing changes, advice, challenges and giving an insight into industry. Supporting and giving advice through workshops to the current student collections.
London Fashion Week AW18 Presentation
AW18 – Present • Freemasons Hall
Selected to present my work at London Fashion Week with the support and presentation space provided by Fashion Scout for AW18.
Graduate Talent Programme
Fashion Crossover London
September 2017 – Present • London, UK
Selected as part of the graduate talent program to showcase and sell my graduate collection work as part of their platform along side many other talented graduate designers.
September 2017 – September 2017 • London, UK
London Fashion Week AW16 Illustrator. Working as part of a team to create art work that was published online and on social media.
Design and Sales Intern
August 2016 – March 2017 • London, UK
Womenswear Print and Embroidery Intern
April 2016 – April 2016 • London, UK
February 2016 – February 2016 • London, UK
Leeds College of Art
Fashion Design BA (Hons)
September 2014 – July 2017 • Leeds, GB
First Class BA (Hons) Degree
Blackpool Sixth Form
September 2012 – July 2014 • Blackpool, GB
Studied A-Level Textiles, History and Geography